Affiliate Program FAQ
Affiliate Program FAQ
Affiliate Program FAQ
The Lori G Ashley® Affiliate Program allows you to make money by referring customers to purchase Lori G Ashley® products. You earn commission by placing links on your web site or social media pages that contain your unique affiliate tracking information at the end of the Lori G Ashley® store product link that directs buyers to the Lori G Ashley® site.
What are the rules/terms of the Affiliate Program
Please read this entire agreement so you know and understand the program rules!
1. Lori G Ashley® Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Lori G Ashley® affiliate program. In this agreement, the term "Affiliate" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Lori G Ashley® refers to the trademark and product owner and publisher, Lori G Ashley®.).
The Lori G Ashley® affiliate program administered through our own internal affiliate system.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applications are processed and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special code once you become an approved member of the Lori G Ashley® Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
Affiliates will receive 10% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, Lori G Ashley® commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 10% commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the
customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the
product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals
will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions
will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks
through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded
links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate. (Example affiliate
link will look something like this:
Lori G Ashley® pays affiliates via PayPal or payment account, provided to us when a member joins. If the payment account or PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment account or PayPal email addresses.
7. Order Fulfillment
Lori G Ashley® will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Lori G Ashley® products from other websites as a "re-seller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away any Lori G Ashley® products. Lori G Ashley® will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped by affiliate.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Lori G Ashley® Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Lori G Ashley®. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Lori G Ashley® policies and pricing will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
Lori G Ashley® reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Lori G Ashley® Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote illegal activities
- Not located within the USA
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Lori G Ashley®. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Lori G Ashley®.
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Lori G Ashley® brand for affiliate marketing resources
- Affiliates are permitted to use Lori G Ashley® store links with the affiliates tracking number placed at the end of the Lori G Ashley® product link. (Example affiliate link will look something like this: https://lorigashley.org/Light-Skin-Tone-MINERAL-Airbrush-Makeup-Kit-h?tracking=57881849507a6 )
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Lori G Ashley® logo, logo marks or other Lori G Ashley® website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Lori G Ashley®.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term "Lori G Ashley®" in ANY variation in their site URL.
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Lori G Ashley® Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking" sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
11. Lori G Ashley® Anti-Spam Policy
Lori G Ashley® strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Lori G Ashley®, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Lori G Ashley® Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Lori G Ashley® discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program, but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at email@example.com
12. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on Lori G Ashley® behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you apply to be an Lori G Ashley® affiliate and are approved and will end when terminated by either party. Either Lori G Ashley® or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted herein shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate's Web Site, all links to the Lori G Ashley® websites, and all Lori G Ashley® trademarks and logos, other Lori G Ashley® marks, links and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability
Lori G Ashley® will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate's potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Lori G Ashley® will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Lori G Ashley® Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
How does the Affiliate Program work?
It's easy, you make money by referring customers that purchase products from Lori G Ashley® website. We will then send your sales commission directly to your payment provided account or PayPal account on a monthly basis.
Does it cost me anything to become an affiliate?
The program is free to join, there are no monthly charges and no minimum sales requirements.
Are sites outside of the U.S. eligible for the Affiliate Program?
Not at this time. Currently all international sales are made through our eBay store. Therefore we can't track or confirm any international sale was made through an affiliate referral.
I operate multiple websites, can I still participate in the Affiliate Program?
Yes. You're welcome to promote Lori G Ashley® across all of your websites. The more links you place on your websites, the more qualified leads you’re likely to send us and this should translate into a higher conversion.
Is my blog or website eligible for the Affiliate Program?
Most blogs and websites qualify to participate in the Affiliate Program, but we reserve the right to refuse membership or revoke your membership at any time if we determine that your website contains objectionable material, such as defamatory content, pornography or other content of an adult nature.
I don’t have a blog or website, can I still participate in the Affiliate Program?
Yes. You can still share your affiliate link via email or on sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Where can I find my affiliate ID?
- Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of https://lorigashley.org page. Under the "EXTRAS" section, click on "AFFILIATES" your affiliate account, ID and tracking information will be listed here.
The last calendar day of each month, commissions are deposited into your payment account you have provided us. Depending on how quick your receipt of payment processor processes your sales commission will be the same day or a few days.
Can I earn commissions on my own purchases? No